Welcome to eLearnChat
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for use and business on this website to Vendors.
eLearnChat is located at: Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State – 120107, Nigeria.
As a Vendor, we assume that you accept and abide by the general terms and conditions of this website. The general terms and conditions of this website are the first and general terms and conditions by which everybody using this website: be it Freelance Instructor, Vendor or Subscribers and Buyers of services shall abide with.
By publishing and selling products on this website, we assume you accept these Terms and Conditions for Vendors stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
“Vendor”, “Shop” “Shop Owner” “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person publishing and selling products on this website accepting the firm’s terms and conditions.
“The Firm”, “eLearnChat”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Firm, “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either Client or Ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Firm’s stated service/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Nigeria. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Responsibilities as a Vendor
- We believe you accept that payment will not be made to you until you have successfully delivered the product and the buyer has consented to the successful receiving of the product.
- We believe you accept that we will take 10% commission of sales unless a special agreement stating otherwise is made between you and us.
- You are expected to provide your buyer with high quality product.
- If there is any problem with delivery, you are expected to try resolve at the support centre of this website before closing the order or deal.
- You are expected to deliver your product to the buyer and we are not liable to deliver your product to your buyer unless a different agreement stating otherwise is specially made between you and us.
- You shall not abuse or treat any client in any way that will negatively affect them and you will be penalized if any client files a ticket against you to have negatively affected them without you have sound justification.
- You are expected to follow the rules and regulations of Nigeria law and you must not act in anyway contradictory as it will attract penalties.
- Penalties include:
- Withholding of your payment either totally or for specific period of time depending on the gravity of offence.
- Blocking of your account either temporarily or permanently depending on the gravity of offence.
- Combination of “a” and “b” above can be applied also depending of the gravity of offence.
- Note that when you account is blocked, you have no right to receive payment for any other sales made on your account.
Terms and Condition for Vendors