Welcome to eLearnChat
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for use and business on this website to Freelance Instructors.
eLearnChat is located at: Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ago-Iwoye, Ogun State – 120107, Nigeria.
As a Freelance Instructor, we assume that you accept and abide by the general terms and conditions of this website. The general terms and conditions of this website are the first and general terms and conditions by which everybody using this website: be it Freelance Instructor, Vendor or Subscribers and Buyers of services shall abide with.
By publishing and selling courses on this website, we assume you accept these Terms and Conditions for Freelance Instructor stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
“Freelancer”, “Freelance Instructor” “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person publishing and selling courses on this website accepting the firm’s terms and conditions.
“The Firm”, “eLearnChat”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Firm, “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either Client or Ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Firm’s stated service/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Nigeria. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Responsibilities as a Freelance Instructor
- You are expected to publish high quality courses containing audio-visual lectures, texts lectures and performance assessment of all forms as we have provided the facilities needed for such courses.
- All courses published by you should be original and unique with no copyright infringement.
- You are expected to be online always as to guide and shed more light to question asked by your students.
- You are expected to give satisfying courses to your students as students will be given survey to rate your course which may positively or negatively affect your course on our website in the following ways:
- If rated with 5 stars by the majority of students patronizing your course, your course will be set as featured and any other new course published shall be featured.
- If rated 1 star by the majority of students patronizing your course, your course will not be featured and might as well be hiding from students and any new course published by you shall not be featured but be posted among the new courses list.
- Publishing your course on our website and receiving payment as student buys means you have accepted and have sold the copyright of your course to us while we pay you a royalty fee of 60% of sales made on your courses.
- You are expected to share and advertise your courses as you publish to further increase the chance of getting your course sold.
- You must not abuse, cheat or deceive but your students and ourselves as it will attract penalties.
- You are expected to follow the rules and regulations of Nigeria law and you must not act in anyway contradictory as it will attract penalties.
- Penalties include:
- Withholding of your payment either totally or for specific period of time depending on the gravity of offence.
- Blocking of your account either temporarily or permanently depending on the gravity of offence.
- Combination of “a” and “b” above can be applied also depending of the gravity of offence.
- Note that when you account is blocked, you have no right to receive payment for any other sales made on your course and that course may be gifted to someone with excellent record.
Terms and Condition for Freelance Instructors