CHM 201 (INORGANIC CHEMISTRY)
Inorganic chemistry is generally the study of elements and compounds that is not found in organic matter. They are compounds that cannot be produce by biological processes. CHM 201 is a second year course that gives a deeper understanding into the realm of inorganic chemistry. This tutorial is going to give you powerful focus on what to know to have an A5 grade in CHM 201.
(History and Philosophy of Science)
This online course is generated from the GNS 103 textbook you bought from school however, unlike the texbook which seems to have too much content with minimal point focus that makes understanding the course a lot difficult for students, we have made this course a lot easier by:
- Making it very concise and point focused. This will help you focus on points and get a more general idea than reading the whole book.
- Including images and videos. Using audio-visual methods to backup text notes will empower your understandings of the course.
- Inclusion of shot quizzes. The inclusion of short quizzes is a fundamental to track your progress. You perform well in quizzes, the greater your chance to perform well in exams.
- Convenience. We all know students condition in class where the environment is not conducive and convenient at all. Our online course lessons gives you convenience by allowing you choose your study location: your room, toilet or Mr Biggs: anywhere!
There are more advantages of taking the online course which you will realize yourself. However, our ultimate objective is to get you an "A" grade in GNS with ultimate ease!
Video Course: Practical Microbiology
This is basically a video course introducing you into practical microbiology. The following is the course outline of the course:
- Culture Media
- Types of Culture Media
- Preparation of Culture Media
- Pour Plate Technique
- Streak Plate Technique
- Surface Spread Plate Technique
- Serial Dilution
- Simple Staining
- Negative Staining
- Gram Staining
- Flagella Staining
- Capsule Staining
- Endospore Staining
- Acid Fast Staining